Usage of Findservice.ng products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Findservice.ng‘s billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations in addition this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflict with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by Findservice.ng before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based such as fax, voice broadcast service fees, and email overages. Disabled applications will incur monthly subscription fees, regardless of availability of product in the case of a breach of online terms including but not limited to delinquent accounts.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
Third Party Products and Advertising Usage
In the event Findservice.ng collects fees for any third party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, the fees are non-refundable.
Findservice.ng accepts payments via credit/debit card. Findservice.ng currently accepts MasterCard and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the Findservice.ng subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. Findservice.ng will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel an Findservice.ng application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Any request to cancel an Findservice.ng application must be made verbally with an Findservice.ng representative at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Please use our chat feature at the bottom-right corner of the web page. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation.
Finalizing the Cancellation: After a request to cancel has been initiated, you must speak with a member of the cancellation team to finalize the cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation was processed by the cancellation team, subject to the terms of the “Subscription Billing” paragraph above.
Subscription and Service fees, including but not limited to those related to the Findservice.ng Service, are nonrefundable and will not be prorated at any time.